Master plans of Astrakhan agglomeration will develop 3 International consortium
On April 19, a meeting of the competition jury chaired by governor of the Astrakhan region Igor Babushkin. Local and federal experts reviewed 19 applications from 62 companies from 8 countries. They assessed the relevance and degree of implementation of the projects presented in the participants' portfolio, as well as the content of their essays and the originality of the idea of agglomeration development.
As a result of consideration, three international consortia reached the final, which included 16 companies from 6 countries - Russia, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Romania and France:
Consortium led by: GAU "Institute of the General Plan of Moscow" (Moscow, Russia)
- LLC APB "ID" (Astrakhan, Astrakhan region, Russia);
- JSC "Night Frank" (Moscow, Russia);
- LLC ARCHITECTURAL BURO ASADOV (Moscow, Russia);
- CITYTHINKING S. L. (Seville, Spain);
- A.V. Averin (Astrakhan, Astrakhan region, Russia).
Consortium led by: LLC "Orchestra design" (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Agence Devilliers & Associés (Paris, France)
- Frontier LLC (Moscow, Russia)
- Astrakhan State University (Astrakhan, Astrakhan region, Russia)
- LLC "Center for Urban Projects Shtab" (Moscow, Russia)
- Angelina Davydova (St. Petersburg, Russia)
Consortium led by: NPO YURGTs LLC (Rostov-on-Don, Rostov region, Russia)
- SC URBASOFIA SRL (Bucharest, Romania);
- OKRA LANDSCHAPSARCHITECTEN BV (Utrecht, Netherlands);
- TASCA STUDIO DI FEDERICO SCAGLIARINI E CRISTINA TARTARI ARCHITETTI ASSOCIATI (Bologna, Italy).